Licence Savings

No Performance Licences Required with TGG

To play almost all commercial music in a business environment, you require 1 or more performance licences. In Australia you'll be paying OneMusic. In Singapore it's RIPS and COMPASS and in the USA, BMI and ASCAP collect fees.

If you want to use commercial music, you can! However, Australian customers will need to get a licence for commercial music through OneMusic, which can be very expensive.

With The Groove Gallery's library, you'll never pay another performance licence fee no matter which country you are based in.

In fact, many businesses can get digital equipment plus a huge selection of broadcast quality music for LESS than what they currently pay in performance licence fees alone. It's a no-brainer!